Saturday, January 31, 2009

William Shakespeare

If i were given the opportunity to do anything my heart desires....i would love to learn to be a poet.
I have always been fascinated by the works of poets. They thrive on emotions, negative or positive. Some of my relatives do not think that i am capable of being a poet. "My dear child, my dear brother," they would say. Some of my relatives say i should get a job with a little more incentive. I do not see the point of having a job that you dreadfully hate, but has a good salary. I believe that a job is an opportunity to put your creativity to the test. in my opinion, a job is supposed to be an opportunity to challenge one's mind. to write a poem, it doesn't take much effort to write a poem, but it takes a lot of effort to write a master piece. such as the works of Shakespeare.

No comments:

Post a Comment