Friday, January 30, 2009

Death

Death's entry into our live is an unexpected and tragic event feeling of pain and agony are so terrible. Yet, death is unavoidable and a part of the cycle of life. Losing a loved one, a family member, a close friend, a child, it is simply unbearable. Loved ones are left with so many questions. Why? Why did it have to happen? Why suicide? How can I go on? So many questions, so few answers. 
We must find ways to grieve. For without grief there can be no comfort. Often we must force ourselves to reach into our subconscious to uncover our true feelings. Only when we have allowed ourselves to feel all of our pain can we begin to face our loss and slowly begin to heal.
To some it may feel impossible to heal. You question and question your-self, can I heal, should I try. Only doubt and questioning relieves you of hope and love. Only the determined may heal entirely, some may have trouble, some may not. 
PAIN AND AGONY CAN NOT BE AVOIDED, BUT CAN BE RELIEVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment